What should I expect when I volunteer?
- Your travel expenses to be paid
- A written role description or outline of your duties
- Training and guidance on your role.
- Support or supervision from an experienced volunteer or member of staff.
- To be safe and covered by insurance to carry out the tasks you’ve been given.
- To be made aware of the organisation’s policies and procedures, including who you should talk to if you are unhappy.
- To feel valued by the organisation and able to contribute to its development.
Online Treasure Hunt Competition
Congratulations you have found Token 4
Well done you have found all of the treasure hunt tokens!
Whilst looking for the tokens we hope that you will have had the opportunity to explore the Careerpilot website and find out more about your options for the future.
We haven't been able to show you everything so try to spend more time looking around the website in order to help you make the important decisions ahead.
To complete the treasure hunt please fill in the online Careerpilot survey (only takes 3 minutes) to be entered for a prize draw for a £10 Amazon voucher
Click if you want to start at the beginning of the treasure hunt.
The Careerpilot App uses information from
Please note some video content may not be displayed on all mobile devices.